Coffee The Most Important Meal Of The Day.

tisdag 7 november 2017

Hello there crafters!
For today, I have a card with a different folding to show. Sometimes it's fun to try something new and when I saw this Panel Pull-Out card at Splicoaststampers I wanted to try it out immediately.
It was a bit difficult to take photos so the folding can be seen well, please follow the link above for more details if you want to try it out too. I´ve used old Authentique papers from the Remembrance Collection and the Coffee on the Go die from Memory Box. The Kristinas Scrapbooking sentiment was stamped in Coffee Archival Ink from Ranger. For the beans I used a part of an old stamp which I unfortunately do not know where it comes from anymore. Okay, that´s it I think.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
613 AvenueCreate - Anything Goes/3D Card
Dream Valley - Add a Sentiment
Crazy4 Challenge - Layer It Up
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Gina sa...

Really unusual fold for this card...love the sentiment too :D Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Sheila H sa...

Nice selection of paper patterns and colors. It's great to see you at 613 Avenue Create.

SewPaperPaint sa...

Great fold and beautiful design/papers. Hugs, Autumn

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS