You´re A Friend Like No Onre Elf

lördag 12 augusti 2017

Hello and welcome!
I´m back again playing in the Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge with my third card. This time I have tried to take me on the card with the wreath and Elf theme, I hope you like it.
I started by stamping the Penny Black "Poinsettia wreath" and then colored it up with watercolors. I also splattered some black over the image. Next, I cut the Memory Box "Frostyville Wreath" out of white cardstock and adhered it. For the sentiment and the elf I used the stamp set "Santa's Elfs" from My Favorite Things, and now I instead took out my Copic pens for coloring. I finished of by adding some Glossy Accents and Diamond/Platinum Stickles.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

  1. I immediately knew you made this for MCV, when I saw it in my feed! I LOVE it!!!!! That wreath is stunning and the elf is just too cute - a perfect combo! I just love seeing your cards in the gallery!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun card. I just love the expression on the little Elf's face. I really like the stamped wreath in the background and and the white die cut wreath over it, it's a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's really great! Love those vibrant pops! Hugs, Autumn

    SvaraRadera
  5. Just gorgeous! Love Love Love it!

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS