My Unicorn Believes In Me

torsdag 27 juli 2017

Hi there!
I needed a welcome card to a baby, I found this unicorn in my stash and asked another child what color it would have and got the answer pink, and pink it is;)
I stamped the sentiment and colored up the unicorn from Scrapfabriken with my Copics and cut the image out by hand. I used Fleur Design "Our Baby Boy" paper and some Die-namics dies, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges and Inside/Out Stitch Oval. I also added some gold glitter on its horn, pink lace and a few clear sequins that finished of this project.
Have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
Ps: I just want to show you the sweet elephant that I placed on the envelope with the card.
Entered challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Layers
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Now that is one FUN Unicorn - LOVE the hot pink!

Lynne sa...

Super fun card!!! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog and hope to see you again next week!
Hugs
Lynne, Brown Sugar Challenge Blog DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS