Congratulations

söndag 13 november 2016

Hi there!
Today I´ve been playing with a cute stamp from My Favourite Things Beary Special Birthday stamp set.
I colored up my little bear with Copics and adhered it to the background, made of a piece of old paper from my stash and vellum. I also added some leaves created with a couple of Memory Box dies and a few matching sequins. And for the sentiment, I used a Gummiapan die.
Okay, that´s all from me today. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/ Winter Blues

3 kommentarer:

Elaine Stark sa...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Crafty Amy sa...

Oh my that is such a cute card!
It would be great if you could join us for our first ever challenge and DT call at Crafty Purple Frog (http://craftypurplefrog.blogspot.co.uk/)
Thank you for the inspiration.

Hugs

Amy x

cazazzled sa...

This is a lovely card one that the recipient will be very pleased to receive.
Thank you for taking part DT
http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS