New Home

fredag 15 april 2016

Hi crafty friends! 
Can you believe it´s already Friday again? It seems like the weeks just fly away faster and faster. Our daughter and her family have just moved to a new place, it's so exciting and I have created this card to them. I hope that they have got some order among all the moving boxes.



For the image I have used a Craft Individuals stamp CI - 218 and colored it both with Distress inks and Copic pens. The motive was stamped on two papers so that I could cut the bird and heart out and mount them with foam for a 3D look. I stamped the sentiment underneath the image with a stamp from Gummiapan. I then added Glossy Accents to the heart for a shiny look, and a key that I really wanted to include. Thanks for your visit today, I wish you all a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Ribbons and/or Lace
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Fabulous new home card, I love how you have coloured the bird. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. JenniferDT member x

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Very beautiful card. I love the design and the colors. The detail of the key is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

Michelle sa...

This is stunning and I'm sure your dauther will love this - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

laurigami sa...

beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Michelle sa...

Lovely card with the nice colours and the stitching.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck, Michelle (DT)

Anonym sa...

Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS