The Big Day

tisdag 28 juli 2015

Hello crafters!
Today the time has flown away with the wind speed, so I´m just dropping in real quick to show a card that I have made for Muse:CHristmasVisions.


I used two old stamps from Inkadinkado for the tree and packages, wich was colored with Copics, I also added a little Star Dust Stickles. Even the little fellow from Mama Elephant the Up and Away set was colored with Copics and then cut out with the coordinated die. The sentiment is a mini from Heidi Swapp which I made to a signboard.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up to:
Crimbo Crackers - Something Cute
Crafty Boots - Christmas in July
Robyns Fetish - Christmas in July
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Cat Craig sa...

Fabulous card Brigit, I saw it in the gallery at MCV.

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Beautiful Christmas card Brigit, I love your layout and cute image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Marika sa...

Such a great card! Love it! Thanks for playing along!

Ardyth sa...

Super cute! I love how you've combined your images to make this festive scene! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Darnell sa...

This makes me smile all over, Birgit! I think it's fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

Pam Sparks sa...

love it! super cute Birgit!

Darnell sa...

I'm popping back to congratulate you for the Top Five votes, Birgit! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell sa...

I'm popping back to congratulate you for the Top Five votes, Birgit! Hugs, Darnell

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS