Santa Christmas Tree

söndag 16 november 2014

Hi there!
I hope you smile a little bit about this card, because I do :) I got inspired when I saw this picture in my mailbox the other day.



My spruce seems to be a little kinder, not quite so crazy, I do not want to scare the kids at Christmas:) I used watercolors for the background and the Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree die.


The Merry Christmas sentiment was made with a die from Mandys and the hood is made of cheesecloth which I colored in with Distress ink.
That´s it for today. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challengs:
We Do Doobadoo - Christmas
Less is More - More Than One Tree
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Hello)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - No Patterned Paper

6 kommentarer:

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

Super cute and fun
Thanks for sharing and taking part.
Sarah
Less is More

Anne sa...

Birgit what a scary picture!
Your watercolour background is beautiful, makes a stunning card, love that die
Thank you for joining us at Less is More this week.
Anne
LIM Designer

Kylie sa...

What a fun card! The background is wonderful and I love the tree die and that you added googly eyes! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Unknown sa...

LOL hilarious photo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More! We sure hope we will see you around again soon :)

Barb Ghig sa...

Beautiful water colored background, and I love the googly eyes!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

Chrissie sa...

What a fun card Birgit, it really made me smile!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS