Christmas Preparations

söndag 30 november 2014

Hi there!
I´m back again with a new Christmas card that I have made with wonderful old papers that I found in my stash. It´s unknown where the image comes from but the background papers are from Echo Park.


I love the vintage feel and all the green. I cut out the upper branches and the wreath with dies from Memory Box, Pine Needle Border and Frostyville Wreath.
I made two quite similar when I was on the go, the second card I show you tomorrow.
I hope you all have great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
We Do Doobadoo - Get Festive
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Square Cards (Dancing)
My Sheri Crafts - Oh Christmas Tree

2 kommentarer:

Marge sa...

Just LOVE this gorgeously-layered Christmas card -- thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Claire sa...

Wow beautiful card, love the fresh colours and that image is a real beauty. Thanks for joining us at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS