Imagination Is The Art Of Seeing What Is Not There

torsdag 17 juli 2014

Hi everyone!
Today I have a card to show that I've done to my father in law for his birthday in a few days. It's always difficult with male cards, and this one I wanted to do a little more fun and not so gloomy...


I used papers from Prima "The Optimist" Collection and Marion Smith Designs Mad Tea Party "Cut & Create".


All stamps that I have used are heat embossed with white embossing pouder. The one on front is from Slöjd-Detaljer and the other on the inside is from Bildmålarna (Today you should be celebrated), Stämpelkällan (Congratulations on your day) and K-designs (Did anyone said Cake?).


I stitched down a pennant of vellum that I first stamped "hugs" on, and then I added some more fun things that I found in my stash.


That's it for today...thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Sentiment (Did anyone said Cake? I love that one...:))
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Use a Sentiment
Deep Ocean - Lot of Layers
Simon Monday - About a Face

5 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

WOW What a fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Andrea Ockey Parr sa...

I really love this card that you made! You're right: it can be tough to make male cards, but I think this one is perfect! I bet your father-in-law will love it! I thought you combined so many interesting elements in such a visually stunning way. I love how you positioned the top hat and mustache at the top and I adore the pops of color that the labels on the vials provide. The inside is every bit as stunning, so great job on a great creation! Thanks for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

nnalorac sa...

Brilliant male card and sentiments. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carolxx

Carla S. sa...

Wonderful project, Birgit! Very creative design! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

Zw@@n sa...

Fab card, Birgit. I love all the panels, they look great. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS