Tag Card

tisdag 18 mars 2014


Hi everyone! Today I have a fun Tag Card to show you.
I've got The idea from you dear blog friends where I have seen similar cards, so here's my attempt.


I used different left over paper pieces from my stash for this project. I have cut and pasted a lot, added die cuts and colored in with stencils and different old stamps.


I used washi tape to put the tags together.
I hope you enjoyed my project:) It was very of fun to make!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Charms
Fairy Tale - One Old Stamp
The Shabby Tea Room - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Animals
Make My Monday - Beautiful Butterflies

9 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Love your gorgeous tags.xxx

Unknown sa...

Beautiful-loving your little charm and all those lovely images! thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew Charms Challenge. Irene DT xx

Jacqueline sa...

A lovely tag - thanks for joining in our 'Beautiful Butterflies' challenge this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Gerda sa...

What a fabulous tag!! Love all the details!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Bianca sa...

What wonderful project! It looks like much hard work! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

DianeMoneyGoolsby sa...

Brigit: Wonderful tag--love that you made an 'inside' to it--I'm going to use this idea EVERY time I made a tag--thanks!!!. Also, thank you for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Hannapanna sa...

Underbara tags. Härliga färger och fina detaljer. Tack för att du deltar i Fairy Tale Challenges och lycka till. Kram, Hanna (GDT)

Unknown sa...

Oh, this is fab! I love the style you use and the tags making a card is genius!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew! I hope you can join us again in our new challenge which started today!

Sheena
xxx

Anonym sa...

Beautiful Crad love the Design looks awesome.
Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Elfie

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS