Sent With Love

torsdag 9 januari 2014


Hi everyone! I´m back today with a new vintage romantic card, that I made with Everyday Vintage Paintables from Prima Marketing and Shapeabilities D-lites Window Three. I have been bargain-hunting both products on sale now after Christmas, so this is a fun new stuff to me.


It was really fun to color these Paintables and I used my Distress Markers to do it.


I cut out the window with the D-lites die in kraft CS and placed a vintage image inside.


I used a metal buckle that I first painted with black acrylic paint and then wiped away a part before it had time to dry. Then I attached it to my card together with some lace, flowers, pistils, nature twine and a little tag stamped with a StampingScrapping stamp. All the edges are distressed with Vintage Photo Distress ink. Here below you can peek on the inside if you want.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Inky Impressions - Something New
Try It On Tuesday - In with the New
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (New)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Out with the Old, In with the New


10 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

Absolutely beautiful Birgit! I always LOVE seeing your creations! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Out with the Old, In with the New’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Doreen sa...

Gorgeous cards,fab images and layoust.xxx

Mikha Adriani sa...

OMGosh Brigit, this is soooo lovely. I love that vintage touch, and there's so much to look at :) love all those embelishments.
Thanks for joining Crafty Sentiments this week. Hope to see you again next week :)

Hugs, Mikha

Evil Edna sa...

retro and cute thank yoy for joining us at TIOT.EE

Laura Love sa...

How beautiful! I love vintage projects and this is just stunning! Wonderful job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope you play along with us again soon! Good Luck! :)

Chrissy sa...

Beautiful vintage card Birgit.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd sa...

This is stunning, really beautiful
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

My name is Cindy sa...

Oh Birgit this is lovely, those paintables are delightful!! (I think I may have to go shopping lol) Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday

Valerie-Jael sa...

What a beautiful piece! Have fun with your new stash, and thanks for playing along at TIOT! Valerie

Annette sa...

Beautiful. Love the arch and the beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.


 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS