Hold On Tight To Your Dream

tisdag 9 april 2013

Hi all, hope you´re having a great week!
Today I really challenged myself! This card is totally "not me"!
And it is because of Our Creative Corner and their challenge this week. It's about Modern Texture - as in clean lines, sleek and smoth, angles and shapes, funky and cool...


And as if that was not enough, you should use a special color scheme.
Well, here is my take on it! Remember that my style is so vintage, romantic...
I took help of this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Colors.


I thought it worked better with Distress Markers than Copics for coloring this time. It gives a little fainter and darker color tone that I think goes well with this theme.
Image: Ebony from The Emerald Fairie garden. I gave the mushroom hat and the wings a layer of Glossy Accents.


I used papers from Woodland Park the October Afternoon collection.
I think this is the first time ever that I only have used one embellishment. And that is a button of wood that I first turned face down, so we only see the nice wood backside.
One more Challenge: Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit



5 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Beautiful...gorgeous image and layout.xxx

Paula-Scrap Addict sa...

what an adorable image! I love the little fairie and you colored him so cute too... thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner :-)

Unknown sa...

Beautiful! I love what You did with Ebony! :)

cotnob sa...

This is a gorgeous card fabulous design and adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Natascha sa...

Great creation! Thank you so much for joining our last "Anything goes" Challenge over at Bearly Mine. Tune in our new Challenge again. We would love to see you again.

Hugs, Natascha

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS