You And Me, That´s We

torsdag 3 januari 2013

Hello friends!
I hope you all have had a good start to the new year. I've already written the wrong year, and it will surely be more times I guess:)
My daughter wanted a card to a couple of their friends who are getting married now in January, a real winter wedding in other words.
 
 
And since I just peeked in at Svensk Scrapbooking and seen their sketch challenge, I thought to use it to my card.
Since it would be a greeting to the bride and groom on the inside, I thought it would be nice if you could open it up, and therefore it became like this.
 
 
The image is a freebe from a magazine, unfortunately I do not remember which, because it was a while ago. I just colored it up a little with Copics and then added Star Dust Stickles. I drew around the edge with a black pen.
The paper I used are from Best Creation, they have lovely glittery papers perfect for weddings.
 
 
I used flowers and roses in pale colors. A doily and swirls, both in rhinestones and white made with Shapeabilities Floral Fluorishes was also adhered, together with a silvery metal corner in the upper left.
The sentiment was made with a stamp from Stämpelkällan.
 
I also want to play along with my card in the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - Celebrate
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish - Use a Doily
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Stamptacular - Doilies Galore
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
 
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day with a lot of crafting:)
Hugs, Birgit



9 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

very pretty card each detail is amazing on the card

Daniele sa...

such a wonderful card, love all those flowers and the brides bouquet is so sweet
hugs

craftyb sa...

Welcome to the 1st theme of 2013 at Crafty Creations Challenges! Your card is beautiful - so elegant! bx

Vicky sa...

A gorgeous card, great layout. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Kerry sa...

Your card is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Pam sa...

A very beautifully designed card. So elegant with the soft greys and pinks and pretty flowers. Lovely.

Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Doilies Galore! Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So happy that you could join us this week.
:) Pam

Anonym sa...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the soft colors & the beautiful embellishments. Thanks for playing along in the PTT Celebrate challenge.

debbi taylor sa...

stunning card
love the image and the way that you have coloured it...
thank you for taking part in the robyns fetish challenge this week
hugs
Debbi x

Unknown sa...

This is stunning, so elegant and beautiful - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS