Summer

onsdag 16 maj 2012

Hi there! I know it takes a while before the summer is here:)
But for a while ago I surfed around on the web, and ended up on a newspaper page with an ice cream template that you could print out, and I did of course. Now I can not find back there, but I've tried to make a card that I think is similar to what I saw.


This is not at all the things I usually do, but it's still fun to do different styles and there's almost always someone who likes it.


You have to admit you get a little hungry for summer, anyway.
I used old papers that been left over, so I don´t think you can by them any longer.


That's about all from me today.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Food or Drink
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Pink and Girlie
Ett Trykk - Photo Colors, Dots, Oblong

3 kommentarer:

Cat's sCrap sa...

Wonderful card. Original conception. Magnificent cake. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Bubbles sa...

ooooo yummy!!! fab card, so much detail! Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Joanne x

Åshild sa...

Love this one! Thanks for participating this month :)

Åshild
Trykkpressa - Ett trykk

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS