Monocromatic Blue

fredag 4 maj 2012


Hello blogging friends and welcome new and old followers!
Last weekend I was on a scrap meeting, where the challenge was to make a monocromatic, and in my case, blue card with this stamp. This was my contribution.


I can say I did not win the challenge, there were so many talented scrapbookers there.
I want to thank Mia ​​and her gang on Hobbyhärvan for a great weekend.


I have used papers from Papirdesign and Pion design. The image were colored with my Copics, I hope you can see how the wind blows.


The fruits and some parts on her hat and the butterflies got a little Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles on.


The sentiment from Rox Stamps were Faded Jeans distressed and cut with Spellbinders Label Four.
For the fence I used a Memorybox die and the image were layered on a Fleur De Lis Squares frame cut with Spellbinders.
Some other things from my stash, lace and bling found its way to my card, and then it was done.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - In The Garden
Timeless Tuesday - Butterflies
Wags´n Whiskers - Distressing
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


7 kommentarer:

Shari sa...

wow, your card is so pretty! and yes I see the wind LOL! Great job!

I saw your card on MIM!
(I am #177)

Pia S sa...

I spotted this gorgeous creation on MIM. The colors and papers are so great together, and the butterflies are really decorative! I also love the fence! It's all so nicely put together

Cheryl sa...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is wonderful. I love the pretty butterflies.


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m numbers 107 & 109)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Shannon White sa...

Wowzers! This is so Lovely and Darling all at the same time! Love your Sweet Wonderfully colored image and pretty butterflies too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) sa...

Awesome card Birgit!! I saw this on MIM. Beautiful colors and I love your style. Gloria

Visit my blog - would love more members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Marie sa...

Beautiful card, Birgit. Lovely shading on that image. Thanks for sharing with us at FTTC.

Cindy Haffner sa...

So PRETTY!~

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS