Top Cars

fredag 6 april 2012

Hello friends, first of all I want to wish you a Happy Easter!
Because there will be nothing for Easter at all today in my post but something quite different.
It is the wonderful cars that are on an A4 sheet from PaperCraftScvandinavia that I have used for my card today.
And if you have them not yet, I think you should take the opportunity to get them while they still exist.


I like them not only because they are good looking cars, but also because they fit so well to both girl cards and cards for men.


The butterfly and the metal corner, I have first heat embossed with white/pink embossing powder, then I sanded it a little bit to make it get a worn look. In the middle of the butterfly I placed some pearls.


Stamp: Inkido
Paper: Inkido, Sunshine - Blue Bouquets, Craft paper, Cars A4
Accessories: Metal Corner, Metal Butterfly, Pearls, Embossing Pouder, Lace, Button, Twine and Rhinestones
Tools: Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large, Beaded Ovals and Scalloped Edge Frame



Thank-you for joining me today.
I wish everyone a wonderfully warm and creative Easter weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Ps. You can take a look at the whole sheet with cars here.

Entered Challenges:
Anonyme Scrappere - Inspirerad av Färger och Motorfordon
Simon Says Stamp - Favourite tool (Spellbinders Wizard)
Stamp With Fun - No Easter Card

2 kommentarer:

Merete/Scrappeguri sa...

Nydelig kort! Flotte farger og så tøff den bilen var!
Takk for at du deltar inne hos AS!
God påske til deg!
Merete

Melissa Bove sa...

Super fabulous card!! Love the car image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS