A Christmas Decoration

torsdag 15 december 2011

Hello to you all in the middle of the Christmas preparations!
I got such a desire to make a small garland of tags, and here it is hinged and ready.
I'm sorry for the bad photos.


For my tags I have used the new colors Distress Inks. from Tim Holtz and some "old" colors for the stamping.


The images I have cut out from Crafty Individuals Miniatures "Merry Christmas".


For the rest, I have used a bit of everything from my scrap boxes.


This was a fun little project and the results can be seen at once where it hangs in my hallway.
Now, I wish you a wonderful rest of the day.
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Tag Your It
Paper Sundaes - Anything Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Dream Valley - Christmas







5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wau wunder wunderschön.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative stamps Friends.
LG Nicole

Anonym sa...

What a wonderful decoration you've made.Love the vintage look.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Kathleen sa...

Just lovely, I adore the vintage look it has.
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
Hugs Kat xx

Delphine sa...

Gorgeous tags! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Helen sa...

A wonderful decoration!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS