Tag Card With Winter/Christmas Theme

måndag 14 november 2011



Hello friends!
The weekends go so fast, it's Monday at once, I think.
This time I made a Tag Card, I found the description here.
I have used the colors Kraft/Brown, White/Cream and (in my case) blue. That's what they want to see in this week's challenge at Crafty Creations.


These beautiful birds can be found at The Graphics Fairy, I have printed them directly onto the fabric from the computer.


The letters have had a layer Glossy Accents.


Other materials I have used is one ribbon with pom pom balls, and above it a layer 3 D snow.
Felt star, Gems, Flowers added with Stickles, Pistils, Stamp, Twine and Lace.

Thats it for today I think.
Hope you all have had a great start of the week!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Kraft Card Stock
Anonyme Scrappere - Jul i Vintage stil
Wags´n Whiskers - Christmas Themed


6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Absolutely gorgeous tag! I love the soft colors and the image is so pretty! Lovely idea to print it directly on the fabric.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Nana Donna sa...

It is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations

Stine sa...

Nydelig juletag du har laget, lekre farger!

Tusen takk for flott bidrag til utfordringen vår hos Anonyme Scrappere!

Klem Stine :-)

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee sa...

oooo - gorgeous tag ! love the soft colors and your image on fabric!! Thanks for joining us at Wags n Whiskers. xxx Steph

marit sa...

Søt det var, veldig effektfult med fuglene på stoffet!
Takk for at du deltar hos AS.
Marit

Wenche sa...

Flott tag.

Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår.

Wenche, Scrapperiket.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS