Silouettes

torsdag 24 november 2011



Hello again! Two blog posts on the same day, has it happened before?
It's been a while since I did anything for Less is More, I think it's so hard to do something good.
This week it´s about silouettes, and maybe this card can go to Crazy 4 Challenge too, Black, White and Wow.


I have used a Viva Dekor stamp for the silouett and one Inkadinkado for the sentiment.
But a Christmas card must have a little sparkle, I think (or much) so it became a bit on the sentiment and on the snowflakes.


Diamonds & Stars Spellbinders were used for the embossing.
Once again I wish you a wonderful rest of day!
Hugs, Birgit




3 kommentarer:

Cath Wilson sa...

Lovely image and beautifully designed x

Chrissie sa...

Lovely card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

lin_ka1 sa...

In Poland, one of carols called "Birds carol". Your card fits perfectly to it. beautiful

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS