Once Upon A Time...

torsdag 21 april 2011

Hi there!
I have made a card where I have used the sketch over at Fruarna Lilja .
And I couldn´t resist these vintage images from The Graphic Fairy.


I matched them up with papers from Maja Design - Sommartider,
and some old lace from my stash.


On the framework, I put a little Crackle Accents and Stickles-Platinum.
My Once Upon A Time stamp are from What a Swirl stamps set from StampingScrapping,
and I have stamped directly on a white ribbon.


Different flowers from various producers,
and the frame around the image is made ​​with a Spellbinders Heart Circles.


For the inside I used another lovely image from The Graphic Fairy.

Entered Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Lots Of Layers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spots N Stripes
Tuesday Throwdown - Polka Dots
Craft Your Passion Challenge - You´ve Been Spotted

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I love you are visiting me!
Hugs, Birgit.



5 kommentarer:

downrightcrafty sa...

Fabulous Card and great stitching detail thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

sammi sa...

Wow, beautiful! Thank you for playing in our "You've Been Spotted" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

Liza sa...

Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) sa...

Lovely card

Thanks for joining us on our "Stitching" challenge this week at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Debi sa...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS