Vintage Round Card

torsdag 17 mars 2011

Happy to see you here again!
I found myself in the mood for one more round card.
And I found a round sketch over at Waltzing Mouse to use,
and then I "borrowed" the colors from Sketchy Colors challenge - Grey, White and Puple.


I have used papers from Maja Design - Ska vi ta en fika.
The flower I made by a thicker band / string with a metal wire inside, so that I could bend it.
Then I put a brad in the middle.






For the rest I have used:
Spellbinders,Stickles, Sewing machine, (my sewing machine is very old and it is not so good anymore,but we struggle on together.) Lace, Seam binding, Pearls, Metall (star and wings), Stamp from StampngScrapping and certainly some more that I forgot to mention.

Maybe my card suits to Totally Gorjuss challenge also - Pearls and Lace
And Tuesday Throwdown - Lace. I think i´ll try with that.
Sist men inte minst Lenas bloggsida - färg utmaning, jättekul!

Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Birgit.


Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

4 kommentarer:

Julia Aston sa...

what a wonderful frame for your cherubs! and the inside is just as lovely as the outside! Thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week Birgit!

❤ Kaia sa...

Wow, what a beautiful card.
Thank you for joining SC'c colorchallenge this week.
Hugs, Kaia

Lena B E sa...

Åh wow vilket jättefint kort!! :)
Så kul att du hittade till min blogg och min utmaning och framför allt att du ville vara med i den. Tack för ditt jättefina bidrag. :)
Såg du att det är en ny utmaning på gång i min blogg nu? Var gärna med i den också om du har lust. Ha det så bra.
Kramar från Lena

Jen Cuthbertson sa...

Wow, this is amazing! The outside is gorgeous and the inside is, too! I love the embellishments and all of your stitching. Thank you for joining us at Waltzingmouse this week!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS