Tag For A Man

onsdag 21 oktober 2015

Hello there crafters!
Here I have tried to stick to the neutral colors when I have made a tag in a more masculine style.


I started with one of the smaller (ready to use) manila tags that are available to buy at the craft store. I stamped it with a couple of stamps in the new Distress ink Hickory Smoke and sponged the edges with Vintage Photo. I also colored in the Seam Binding with the same colors.


I continued with the paper pocket and stamped it in a similar way. I also stamped a butterfly, cut it out and added to the stamped straws. Next I die cut the feather with Spellbinders Nestabilities and heated in Stampendous Aged Gold embossing pouder at the outer end. I edged the feather with Black Soot and attached it with a enamel dot. The sentiment is from Vilda Stamps.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I am playing along with:
Papertake Weekly - All About The Base
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Guys/male themed cards

4 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is just gorgeous,a fab design and colours.xxx

Kandy's Krafts sa...

Gorgeous tag. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

Dewi Lestari sa...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Creatalicious: Guys/Male Themed Card
Hugs
Dewi

Melanie sa...

A great tag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "guys - male themed cards” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Tuesday Throwdown)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS