Welcome Little Baby

torsdag 21 maj 2015

Hello everyone!
Here comes the next baby's surfing into our lives, a wonderful little girl and my second grandchild. Here I have made a card for her and her parents.


I used an image from Nicecrane Designs that I colored with my Copics and then cut out with a Nestabilities Labels Four die. I used papers from Bildmålarna the Welcome - Baby Pink, they are so sweet. I then added the Memory Box Baby Script die cut and some other things from my stash.
Thanks for visiting!
I really hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Bigrit

Entered Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - I used the Sketch
The Cutie Pie - Layer It Up
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - One For The Kids
Penny´s Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie - Happy,Happy, Happy
Papertake Weekly - With a Heart

9 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

Poppet sa...

What a cute card Brigit. The colours and papers are wonderful.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Danielle Vincent sa...

Awwww super sweet baby card!! Congrats to you on the second grand baby! Thanks so much for joining us this past week at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see you again this week!

Anonym sa...

Really sweet card Birgit, I'm sure it will be treasured. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

Deonna B sa...

Now this card is adorable! I love that sweet baby! Thank you for sharing your work this week with TTCRD and please come back tomorrow to join in our "Anything Goes" Challenge. We love seeing all of the Talent. Please visit my blog anytime at ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

Michelle sa...

Congratulations on your new baby Grandaughter - A lovely creation - great work - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Sharon sa...

What a beautiful creation.
Thank you for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty this week,I hope you'll join us again soon.
Sharon DT

Nicole Wright Designs sa...

How adorable and congratulations on your newest addition! Nothing like snuggling and handing them back! Thanks for sharing with us and making us "HAPPY" at Frilly and Funkie! Cheers, Nicole

Gem x sa...

Very pretty, great card thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS