Pinecone Branch 2

lördag 11 oktober 2014

Hello everyone!
Today I show you my second attempt using the Memory Box pinecone die, and I like this better. 
This time, I used it as a stencil and the cones became great... at least I think so. 


At the end of the post I wrote down all materials I have used from my stash.
I hope you liked my card - even if Christmas is still a little afar...;)
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Other materials I used:
Die: Memory Box - Pine Needle Border
Stamp: Reprint - Jul Post set
Colors: Distress inks, Gold embossing pouder
Black Twine, Red Berries, 3D Snow, Pearls and Glitter

4 kommentarer:

Barb Ghig sa...

Such a beautiful card, Birgit! I love the pine cones and your pine needle border is so pretty!
So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

Basslady sa...

a very elegant and beautiful card!


thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Sue sa...

Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Kylie sa...

LOVE that you used them as a stencil. The faux snow is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS