Using Up My Stash

söndag 24 augusti 2014

Hi everyone!
When I saw the challenge "Use your Stash" at Try It On Tuesday for almost exactly a week ago I finally got the inspiration to do something with that strange thing that I've had lying in a box for so long and do something with it. And at the same time I have only used all the old lying leftover materials. 


It actually feels really good to finally put to use. But I must warn you...here comes a great number of pictures.


First I treated the chipboard with  brushed pewter Distress Stain and Graphit Inka Gold to get that silver gray color.



And then I went loose in my stash...




...yes, I know it´s a great mix of old stuff:)



But I must admit that it was a fun project!



If you have reached here, I can tell you that it´s not so much remaining now...



...and this is the end.


If you've come this far, thank you very much for your visit here today!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I have found some other challenges where I think my project might fit:
Craft Your Passion - Use at lest 3 patterned papers
Papertake Weekly - To Die For
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
We Do Doobadoo - Texture 

9 kommentarer:

chrissie sa...

This is stunning and a great use of your stash

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Claire sa...

Wow what a beautiful project, so many pretty detail and a wonderful way to use your scraps! Thanks so much for joining our 'Texture' challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

Mrs.B sa...

This is a stunning project and such a wonderful way of using your scraps too. Love all the details and finishes you've incorporated here.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Anonym sa...

Oh my,what a wonderful project and such a great way to use your scraps.Just love the eclectic mix of elements and beautiful details.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

NanaConnie sa...

This is such a wonderful and unique project, Birgit ! What a lot of love and work went into it. :-D We're really happy to see you playing along in our Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and hope to see you in another of our challenges again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Kristina ScrapSalig sa...

Otroligt snyggt minialbum och varje sida är ett konstverk för sig, läckert!

Ha en toppendag!/Kristina

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) sa...

Wow...what a wonderful project full of great papers, elements and colours. Love it.
Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Lynn, CYP DT

RambleOn aka pam sa...

Lovely! Your cheerfulness is brought to life in this project and it was a pleasure to view :)

Unknown sa...

this is an awesome piece of work, thanks for sharing it with us, and the many






































































































this is an awesome piece of work, such a delight to view all the photo's I would be so pleased if I had made this
x
























 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS