A Thousand Thanks

torsdag 31 oktober 2013

Hi there!
I had so much fun making those leaves that I showed on the card in my last post, that I made a couple that were a little bigger at the same time. I used Tattered Leaves from Tim Holtz Alterations to cut them out.


These I have now placed here together with some twine and tissue paper.


The sentiment was made with a stamp from Inkido in Fired Brick Distress Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Crafty Creations - Make It Yourself (leaves)
Stampin Royalty - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Use Some Orange

3 kommentarer:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr sa...

The leaves you've made are so beautiful! Your whole card is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations!
Tracey F., Crafty Creations Challenges

Unknown sa...

wow love the enamelling, what a sweet card, goes well with our challenge over on divas by design, goodluck

Lindsay Craftymonster81 sa...

Stunning, love beautiful colours of the leaves and the and the glossy effect is gorgeous, thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
Lindsay xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS