Wish...

måndag 29 april 2013

Happy Monday!
This weekend I have been at the scrap meeting with Hobbyhärvan in Västervik.
First, some photos from there. Then I show you a new card that I have made.



It is full of activity and concentration.


Here are some project ready for the challenges.





I started my card with stamping on cardstock and then heat embossed it.
The stamp are from Vilda Stamps, thereafter I sponged over with a couple of Distress Inks.
Using one Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Squares die, I made a embossed frame pattern round the image.


Then I sponged it slightly with Silver and Graphite Inka-Gold.
At the top I attached a chain with brads.


For the background I used papers from Echo Park and coordinations paper that I tore, crumpled and sanded. A couple of stamps finished of this project.
Thanks Mia and all the other participants for the enjoyable past weekend.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Passport to fun
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle - Masculine Cards
Dream Valley - Things With Wings


6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card Birgit! Love all of the detail and the color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

loz sa...

Looks like you had a lot of fun Brigit and the card are Fantastic. I LOVE your Car card. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Sara S. sa...

This is amazing! Love the stamp, love the papers, love the chain. The inside is equally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Elena V. sa...

It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

Sharon sa...

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Dream Valley.
Good luck
Hugs Sharon, x

Anonym sa...

Such gorgeous work!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show! - Ashli :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS