So Sweet...

tisdag 2 april 2013

Hi, friends!
First of all I hope everyone had a happy and enjoyable Easter with your loved ones!
For me, it has not been much time over this Easter weekend to craft.
But now I have just finished this card with this cuddly cutie.


I tried to use this week's sketch over at Sketch Saturday for my card.


I collored the image with Distress Markers and used papers from Bildmålarna.
The image was cut out with Nestabilities Eyelet Circles, and for the fence I used one Memory Box die. 


The congratulation sentiment was stamed directly on a piece of ribbon, and then heat embossed with Cherry embossing pouder.
That's what I have to show today.
I found some other challenges to enter too:

Celebrate The Occation - April Showers (use umbrella)
Party Time Tuesday - Ribbons and Blooms
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Charisma Cradz - Happy Birthday

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

8 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Gorgeous card,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Unknown sa...

This is great! Thanks for playing at MIM. I have blog candy if you're interested. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

jonim52 sa...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

Tonya sa...

Great card inside and out! Thanks for sharing with us at Celebrate The Occasion.

Meihsia Liu sa...

Wow...what a cute card! Love the the adorable image and beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week. ^_^

Alex H. sa...

Lovely card! Such a cute image...wonderful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Lucianna Dilsaver sa...

So pretty, I love the look of the distress markers and all your beautiful embellishments! Thank you for joining us @ CTO for our "April Showers (must use an umbrella)" Challenge :)

Esther sa...

Gorgeous card!!!!! Such a pretty image, colored so well and love your pretty embellishments!!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS