Blue Christmas

onsdag 10 oktober 2012

 
Welcome friends to my blog!
 This time I have a new Christmas card to show you.
 

 
I started with a piece of coredinations paper that I first embossed with Impressabilities Diamond and Stars. Then I sanded it, wich gave it a nice look, and added it together with a white punched border.
 
 
The Frostyville Wreath die cut was made with a Memory Box die. For the swirls I used Shapeabilities Floral Fluorishes dies.
 
 
I used last years paper collection from Papirdesign and a silvery ribbon that i tied to a bow.
A piece of a glittery ribbon was adhered at the bottom. I stamped a sentiment from Reprint on top of the image and then I made a little tag using a You Do stamp, the edges was sponged with ink.
 
 
To finish of, I added some pearls and a metal corner on top left.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

 
Entered Challenges:
Bearly Mine - Pearls and Swirls
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Hip To Be Square
Stamp With Fun - I used the sketch
Crafty Friends - Dry Embossing
Stampalot Challenge - Punch Away


9 kommentarer:

pinky sa...

Ah this is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Beate sa...

Beautiful winter and holiday card! Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends Challenge.
Hugs and smiles

brenda sa...

Your card is really gorgeous Berdit, it has such a lovely wintery feel to it and you paid so much attention to all pretty details.

Many thanks for joining in our Punch Away theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

~ginny sa...

What a fun card! Love the images and the papers you chose!
Glad you are playing the "Hip to be Square" Challenge with us - and I hope I see you again next week at Craft Your Passion!

~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD
www.ggetty.blogspot.com

Davi sa...

Beautiful Birit!! I love the embossed panel and snowflakes with the lovely image ;)

Sally H sa...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining in our Punches theme at Stampalot this month

Tina46 Kreativblog sa...

Wow what for beautiful Christmas card ! Thanks fr joining in our Stamp with Fun Challenge.
hugs
Tina46

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Jess's Crafty Things sa...

awwh isnt that little elf sop cute.. thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges Hugs Jess

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS