Friendship

onsdag 22 augusti 2012

 

Hi, and welcome back to my blog!
Today I want to share with you a card that I made with a sentiment stamp that I won by Jan Marie´s fluorishes for a couple of weeks ago on her blog.
I also enter the card in this week's challenge at Fluorishes Timeless Tuesday, and this week they want us to use insects on our cards. Hope you like it.
 
 
For my card I used this week´s Critter Sketch. I used papers from Bo Bunny and the dragonfly comes from Pinkpaislee the Butterfly Garden Collection. They were adhered with dimesionals.
 
 
The sentiment was cut and embossed with Spellbinders Label Four and one Floral Doily Motifs die was used for the die cuts at the topp and bottom of the sentiment.
I made my own pin of a pair of beads from my stash, a bow was tied with ribbons and a brad.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit
 
Entered Challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Pins & Needles
StampARTic - Dies
Stampalot Challenge - Take Flight
 



15 kommentarer:

marion sa...

What a lovely card, so gorgeous, lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and good luck. Hugs, Marion

Nannieflash sa...

Gorgeous card I love that image and your beautiful colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Lenes stempelkrok sa...

A beautiful card:O)
Thank you for participate in Stampartic challenge:O)

pinky sa...

Wow its just gorgeous! Love the sentiment and gorgeous dragonflies.Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Kim sa...

gorgeous card, love that sentiment & your layout! looks great!
Kim x

Sharla sa...

Fabulous card, I love the sentiment and the soft girly feel it has to it, love the embellishments and the dragonflies. Thanks for joining our challenge at Critter Sketch! ~Sharla :)

Wendy sa...

stunning card hun love it thank you for join the Paper Take Weekly challenge

hugs Wendy

Pat K sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit. Lovely sentiment and I love the pins you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at the Papertake Weekly Challenge. pat k.x

brenda sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous Birgit, from the lovely vintage colours right through to wonderful sentiment.

It's lovely to see you joining in and Stampalot challenge this month, hope to see you again.

B x

Heather Rogers sa...

This is just beautiful! Love those sweet dragonflies. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

Amanda sa...

Oh My Goodness!! This is completely Stunning!!! You have elevated that beautiful saying into something elegant! I love it all :)

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!

~ Amanda :)

Sally H sa...

What a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing it with us for our take Flight theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

Tracy sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Tracy sa...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown sa...

This is gorgeous! I love your fabulous design and detail. Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS