Something To All Men

fredag 1 juni 2012


Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I have made.
Suddenly, everyone asks if I have any cards for men. Sure, I answer but the truth is that there are not nearly so many as for women, ha, ha ...
But here comes a brand new easel card made to a man who soon turns 50 years.


I think the red rose does much for this card.


I have used some of the new Inkido stamps, and then I must specially mention the ultimate "Wish you all that you wish you" stamp, I love it.


It fits for almost every occasion and I have already used it several times. This I believe will become a favorite for more than me.
One more thing I love is that natural braided cord, fantastic is the word, and there are a darker variant also.


It can be difficult to make male cards, I have tried to stick to a muted color scheme but still I want it to feel that there are celebrations going on. Hope you like it!
Hugs, Birgit

Stamps: Inkido
Paper: PaperCraftScandinavia (Spring Time, Forever Santa, Vintage Image sheets)
Ink: Ranger Archival Coffee, Distress Ink.Vintage Photo
Accessories: Jeans buttons, Doily, Flower, Twine, Braided Cord
Tools: Border punch
Others: Glitter, Clear Embossing Pouder

I enter this card to the following Challenges:
Stampin Royalty - Masculine Cards
Cute Card Thursday - Planes, Traines & Automobiles
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Inga kommentarer:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS