Queen For A Day

måndag 6 februari 2012



Hi friends, I´m posting a new card today.
The challenge this week at CR84FN is to create a project by using the colors Pink, Red and Lt. Blue, and I wanted to give it a chance.


I began my card by stamping the image from Crafty Individuals onto one Inkido Spring Time paper.
I cut her out with Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame and sponged the edges.
Then I used the die again in another blue Inkido paper for the frame.
I sewed them together to a CreaMotions paper.


The crown has been an old earring, I removed the pearl pendants, and bent to it.
I put the pearl pendants in the skirt instead, with yarn and tulle.
The sentiment is made on my computer and cut with one Label Ten Spellbinder.


I also stamped the clock from Vilda Stamps, cut it out and added Glossy Accents on the clock face, and glued it on my card.
The flower was created by petals I shrank with the heat gun and put together with a brad.
I added a Pin, Rhinestones, a piece of String and Joy Craft die cut leaves.


That´s about all I think.
Thanks so much for visiting - have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit.

Entered challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Get Stitchy With It
Creative Card Crew - Fantasy Creatures
Scrapperiket Utfordringsblogg - Anything Goes


5 kommentarer:

Jan sa...

Fabulous card hun, thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Jayne A sa...

Fantastic card. Very pretty.

Jayne
x

Gaynor Greaves sa...

What a gorgeous creation, absolutely stunning, thank you for sharing with us at CYDA, good luck, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

KraftyKoolKat sa...

A fabulous creation sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

unni's scrappeboble sa...

Wow for et flott kort :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar, hilsen Unni på Scrapperiket :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS