Singing In The Sky...Inkido

söndag 29 januari 2012

Hi, dear bloggy friends!
I´m back to share my tag I have done with the new "Spring Time" papers from PaperCraftScandinavia.


To the actual tag, I used a piece of the paper "Rosebud", and painted on both Gesso and white acrylic paint. Before it really had dried, I stamped a few times with a butterfly from Inkido and wiped with a cloth so the stamp printing became a little blurry.



I stamped on the frame too, and then I mixed white and red acrylic paint covered the stamped.
Then I put another layer of Crackle Paint over it.
The image were cut out from another sheet "Vintage Postcard", I sanded the edges to make it look a little shabby.


On the side I sewed down one piece of an old tape measuse.
The sentiment I just cut out from the paper sheets, they have such nice names.
For the bottom, I gave pink lace and a leaf, little white paint.


Okey dokey...I think that´s the most of it.
And don´t forget to stop over at Inkido to see what amazing projects my teamies have made with the new papers!
Hugs, Birgit
 
Challenges:
 
Crazy 4 Challenges - Layer It On
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Pretty in Pink
The Shabby Tea Room . Sparkly & Bright
Cupcake Craft Challenge - All You Need Is Love
Stamp With Fun - Cute Vintage
 

6 kommentarer:

Liza sa...

A beautiful tag, I love all the elements. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Tina46 Kreativblog sa...

beautiful Tag !!I loveit! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs
tina46

Delphine sa...

Gorgeous tag, the details are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Anonym sa...

What a beautiful tag!! I love all the detail! Thanks so much for sharing this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Anonym sa...

Lovely card,great colour.I love the image alot!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cards this week,best of luck!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS