Blue and Yellow - Swedish National Colors

fredag 12 augusti 2011

Hello, everyone!
Youst a quick post for Less is More.


I've been thinking all week about what I could do for this week's challenge, but it has been difficult and no good ideas have come up.
Finally I found two papers that had the right colors and right motives.
There will be ocean blue and sunshine yellow.
 The sunflower may symbolize the sun and I placed it as a sun over the water.
Besides, I have been using pieces of paper that I stitched down with the sewing machine, and the sunflower had a little extra sparkle.
Thats all from me today.
Wish you all a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit


4 kommentarer:

Sasha sa...

Super card! Love your flower!

Chrissie sa...

Super card Birgit... your flag has super colours!
Thanks so much for joining us again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Mandi sa...

Super card Birgit, love the design
Lovely fresh colours
Thanks so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Squirrel sa...

Ooh all that embossing is so effective, and I didn't notice it in the thumbnail - love this!
Rosey x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS